What books would you recommend?

8 Replies

Greetings,

I am in the beginning of my real estate journey. I would like to know what books you might recommend? I am leaning towards house hacking and multifamily properties. However, please feel free to recommend any books you thought helped you in your real estate journey. Thank you!

@Jennevy Wallendorf   Start off with Hous Hacking by Craig Curelop and then move onto the Multifamily Millionaire V. 1/2 by Brandon Turner & Brian Murray.  After you have finished those checkout Long-Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene, because CA real estate is expensive!  

All of these books can be found here on BiggerPockets. & Best of luck on your journey.

@Jennevy Wallendorf NONE!!! Connect with someone doing deals , vs reading books. Learn then apply what you learn. I have never read any RE books, or attended an guru seminars . My 1st flip under 30 days, 20k, then built from there . 8 or so years later flipped 500 or so props, own rentals and a PM co,,,,,,Its not rocket science :)

Good Luck 

PS you will notice those that read books never do a deal ( for the most part ) . 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you