How Well Do You Know the Real Estate Market?

26 Replies

It's Tuesday, which means ---- another QUIZ!

This quiz is brought to you by one of our BP favorites, Matt Faircloth. He is a very active member on the site who has a great deal of knowledge in real estate, and is also a writer of the BiggerPockets Blog.

Take a break today, and see where your knowledge sits with our new QUIZ!

Enjoy everyone, and have a great week!

I was confused by the 8th question... Secured by a lean??? I thought it was secured by an asset, not a lean.  I guess I learned something. still 9 out'a 10 isn't bad  Thanks for the quiz!

Eh I over analyze these quizzes. 6/10 sucks especially when I knew the answer but fell prey to a wrong answer. Back to the drawing board. Thanks for the quiz

I need bob bowling to school me better on cap rate.. missed the second one... :)

I think the amount of homes owned free and clear is higher than 25% but that's a good floor number and something that many folks should think about... free and clear = good safe investing.

I got 90%
Guessed the Mac on the last one, who knows correct answer?

Also when I was done it showed % of those who answered correctly and it zero for that question to all those people who said the got 💯😒

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you