Kansas City contractors/general contractors request

3 Replies

I'm reaching out to other investors in the Kansas City area or the folks who do this work. I'm looking for general contractors that work in this area that other investors have used before. My investment strategy is buy and hold strategy and I likely will need a strong list contractors that I can reach out to.  Are there any other resources that I can talk into for this information? I tried Angie's list but I got a very limited response.

What about your agent?

@Derek Boettcher , where are you looking to buy and hold. I GC my own crew and have a great list of subs.  That being said, I don't just hand out names of my subs. The subs I have are great guys who work hard, are honest, and charge a reasonable rate. I protect them, the same as I protect the independent contractors who work directly for me.

Please PM me more about what you are looking to do and your experience if you are interested in getting referrals. 

Thanks.  

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here