Central Air Installation

4 Replies

Hello, my name is Kyle and I am looking for someone who can install Central Air in my Columbia Heights Minnesota house, and set me up with a quote. Recommendations? Referrals? Let me know - Thanks!
(952) 454-8731

Are you "sure" you need AC in Minnesota?!!

Hi @Kyle Baron ,

I used a GC named Kevin. Super responsive and quick on the front end, a little tough to reach after the job was done (questions about the unit, ongoing maintenance,...)

Overall, I'd go with him again. PM'ing you his info.

Hey Kyle I used Metro Heating and Cooling. When I did the same research as you I didn't see a huge difference in price but these guys were the cheapest and did a fine job

Eric Olson

Metro Heating & Cooling, LLC.

I use Andy Vanderveer out of Coon Rapids for my HVAC needs.  He has done basic furnace/A/C installs and has also developed a complete new system for a home that works well.  Unlike many people who just size it based of the size of the last unit, Andy seems to know what he is doing and won't sell you something that won't work.

I will say that he isn't always the fastest to get things done, but he has done well for me.

PM me if you want his number since it can't be posted on here.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.