Bronx NYC Professional Engineers or Architects

3 Replies

I am looking for a Professional Engineers (P.E.) and Registered Architects (R.A.). to draw some plumbing plans to convert a one family heat system to two. Does anyone has any recommendations?

Please let me know. Thanks

Hello @Raza Rizvi

I am a Registered Architect in NY State. I have a contact for your plumbing plans. I have contact for a few engineers. Are you still in need?  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you