Votes
Aldin Tirak
  • Lynnwood, WA
Votes |
First Time New construction Mess

Aldin Tirak
  • Lynnwood, WA
Posted Jun 28 2018, 23:33
Hi Everyone, Pretty new to BP, I’ve had some time to check out some of the content, and I’m very impressed t this great community and the resources available. I am currently working on a sub division in WA state,and I am really close to having the short plat recorded. The one thing I have left to do is the right of way work, of which only the sidewalk is left. I hired a contractor but he completed messed up, and the sidewalk did not pass inspection,essentially the whole thing has to be take apart and redone. This is the last piece I have left before I get my subdivision finalized. I have a bond for the right of way work with the city, so I am wondering because I have this bond can I request the subdivision be finalized before the sidewalk is completed? Also, can I move forward and request a building permit before the subdivision is finalized ? The contractor is taking a long time to get back to me and i figure it will be a little while before we get the sidewalk issue resolved. Would appreciate any feedback. Thank you all in advance.

Loading replies...