Hey guys I know this might be a big tough, but I figured I would see if I can get a rough idea. There is a single family detached house in my neighborhood, which I know very well.
I went to go see the house and it definitely needs to be completely gutted and renovated. It is a 1500 sq ft home with a unfinished basement. It’s 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Here is a list of things that need to be done.
- demo fully guy everything in the interior
- replace and update all the electrical and plumbing’s
- add central air/HVAC system
- replace both front door and back door
- replace all windows about 12-15
- new flooring, new kitchen,
- add recess lighting
- new hot water heating system
I am expecting to try and get the house under contract at 450k, the ARV will be about 650-675k. I'm planning on buying the house as a primary residence I just want to get a "rough rough" expectation on the Reno cost
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you