Hi BP Community,

Can anyone please recommend a handyman or contractor located in NJ/NY area? I need to patch up a hole in the wall behind kitchen cabinets? Perhaps if they can get to it via bottom by removing baseboards. I can see the hole if I remove the baseboard with a flashlight.