Contractor in Suracuse, NY

6 Replies

This thread will be hard pressed to find answers. This is my biggest problem , and assume most have the same.

contractors in Syracuse suck! If they are good , they know it and charge out the yoohoo. 

these are my experiences. I do a lot of work myself because i end up doing it anyways.

sorry for the deflation.

Thanks for the input @Cory Finniss appreciate you giving me your opinion.

Thanks @Nick Rutkowski also. I will be remodeling a house in Syracuse. Really just needs cosmetics like paint and sanding the floors but I want to update the kitchen, will like to knock down one wall. I also need to add a boiler I believe. I am willing to do some work my self but would also like the help of a contractor and someone who knows in Syracuse. Is a 3 bed 1 bath single home. I am also having a property manager meeting me there and give her opinion if I should  a bedroom or what. Just basically help to renovate and would like an estimate hopefully this coming weekend. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you