bay area structural engineer

2 Replies

@Brian B. A few recommendations for you...

  • Reach out to the realtor who helped you purchase the home and ask for some recommendations as they are likely experts in the East Bay and have a good network of professionals
  • Look up professional associations in California or the Bay Area for members (i.e.
  • Try Angie's List or Yelp
  • If all else fails, DM and I can reach out to my EB network to ask around.

Cheers, Lawrence

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you