Can someone recommend a structural engineer in the east bay area? I need someone to take a look at my property. Thanks
@Brian B. A few recommendations for you...
- Reach out to the realtor who helped you purchase the home and ask for some recommendations as they are likely experts in the East Bay and have a good network of professionals
- Look up professional associations in California or the Bay Area for members (i.e. https://www.seaoc.org/)
- Try Angie's List or Yelp
- If all else fails, DM and I can reach out to my EB network to ask around.
Thanks for the response. (I didn't notice the sub-forum rules until after I posted) I'll look into those resources.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you