• Real Estate Broker
  • Colorado, USA
Votes |
Sherwin Williams Paint Discount of 30% to 57%

Steven Norris
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Colorado, USA
Posted Apr 14 2021, 18:13

I work with people all across the spectrum of real estate and I always get asked for painters and coupons, and I always have to go shopping with them for them to get my discount code because they aren't members of the group that I am where I get the discount code from.

And now that I found bigger pockets recently and have loved every minute of being part of the community, I want to share this with everyone and hope that this paint discount helps everyone out there!

Now here's the thing, you would have to pay for the discount, the organization that has the discount code costs $195 a year to be part of it, but all you have to do is the math, if you're saving 30% to 57% off your paint purchases and painting supplies then is that worth it?

https://iahsp.com/members/vend...

It's only a discount for Sherwin Williams, so if you don't like them, they don't have a discount code for anyone else.

There's no minimum order you have to place in order to use the code, and it's a 30% to 57% discount. Why the large swing, because every paint company has different "levels" of paint, so it's based off of the level of paint you get.

But I've been part of this organization for years, and just the discounts alone are worth it.

Loading replies...