Webinar: Start Building Wealth Through Real Estate - Even Newbies

21 Replies

How a Newbie Can Start Building Wealth Through Real Estate

Real estate can feel overwhelming when you are first getting started- which is why this webinar is a MUST ATTEND event for any new real estate investor. If you have less than 5 properties… don’t miss this!

You’ll learn:

• The different strategies and niches you can take
  • The common mistakes new investors make
  • The best (and worst) strategies for new investors
  • And so much more!

This is a live event, so grab your spot now !

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

Is auctions and foreclosure s to much for a newbie? I see the best deals there, but known nothing much else.

@Denise Scorpiti from what I've watched, read and heard, that is a dangerous place if you don't know what you're getting yourself into. I recommend starting a topic asking for advice. Regardless, you should attend the webinar, its a terrific place to get started. 

Already signed up for the webinar and I am definitely attending.

I was curious if this webinar will be talking about BRRRR and Fix'n Flip strategies as well?

Signed up and excited

Hi, I'm new here. Unfortunately, I still have a J-O-B so unable to watch the webinar live. Are these types of events available to watch after the fact? 

Thanks! 

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Christopher Charles :

@David Nettleton

What type of investing you trying to get into?

Hi Christopher. I'm in the learning stage right now. I'm looking to downsize my regular job and replace the lost income. Possibly flips for immediate income, as well as accumulating some rental property. I'm sure there are ways to make money that I'm not even aware of, so I'm pretty open at this time. 

Just watched the webinar replay, Brandon did a great job. Looking forward to getting started! 

Joined PRO and excited to learn more !!

I just watched the webinar and I got really excited about starting my new career, so I decided to go PRO. Thanks Brandon for your advice!

I'm all about immediately becoming organized. AS such, i like to break things down into easy-to-follow steps. First steps: go on a few real estate sites (including craigslist) and find properties I'm interested in. Next, do a rudimentary assessment using some of the online tools to asses value. Next, take the best of the breed and add them to a spreadsheet with all pertinent information. After getting ten properties, condense them down to one or two. Contact the realtors that listed them.

What does everyone think of these steps?

I’m new and I missed the latest webinar. Is there a place I can go to see the replay? Looking around in the site now.

I signed up today and have never attended a webinar before- though, I've seen live streams! Can't wait to attend 

I’m new to investing, and I’m signed up and ready to learn!

Thank you for the informative information Mindy.

Thank you for the informative information Mindy. I hope it continues to be a good experience for you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you