Webinar: How to Invest In Real Estate With Other People’s Money

11 Replies

How much money does it take to invest in real estate? Maybe not as much as you think when you learn to finance deals creatively!

That's the topic on this week's BiggerPockets Webinar, where Brandon Turner (co-host of The BiggerPockets Podcast) shares how you can begin building your real estate empire without any of your own money.

You'll learn:

• One simple sentence that you can use to get private lenders to fund your deal
  • How to approach partners who can bring 100% of the funds to the table
  • The easiest way to ensure you can finance ANY deal
  • And SO much more!

Wednesday, October 18, 4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Eastern.

Space is limited, so sign up now and show up early to get your spot!

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

Hey Mindy, I'm super excited about the webinar this week. I got a little confused on the start time though. On one page it had MDT time zone, on another it had PST, but the times didn't match. Could you clarify what time it's going to start (I'm in EST). Thanks, Kyle.

Hi Mindy.  I'm new here today.  I have flipped about 35 sfhomes and one subdivision I developed.  All properties sold and I am now retired.  I was G. manager of a large resort and didn't have enough time to devote to buying and selling then.

Now I am in the Toledo, Ohio area and Naples, Florida where there are a ton of deals.  I have a network of some good people, realtor, appraiser and builder.....we find properties that are good to great deals and do all the research and need a investor to work with us in Toledo and Naples Fla. area.  My investor is gone....retired and moved to S. Carolina so we need a new investor person.  My investor was great....he got 1/2 the profit...we did very little fix up...usually carpet, yard work, some appliances and paint.  We learned to skip junkers and beat up homes.  Never a home with roof or major problems.

Look forward to working with you guys.  Thanks  Phil

Mindy,

If we are unable to attend the webinar tomorrow is their anyway to acquire the content Brandon will be presenting?

Thanks!

@Benjamin R Franzen if you sign up for the webinar and can't attend at the specific time as a Pro member you will have access to all webinars after they're completed. Hope that helps.

Benjamin, they’ll also email out a link to replay the webinar up to 48 hours if you miss it. I see you’re a Pro member, though, so yes you can access these anytime.

Hi everyone, I am very new still to real estate investing and am trying to gain all the knowledge I can before sticking my neck out. On the topic of OPM, suppose I do get funded by a private lender or perhaps even a hard money lender..what money do you use to pay the monthly minimum payment owed to the lender each month during the rehab?

I just finished it and loved it... I'm working on a 15 door deal with creative terms that cash flows very nice and putting a ballon payment at end. 

Originally posted by @Stephen Whilden :

Hi everyone, I am very new still to real estate investing and am trying to gain all the knowledge I can before sticking my neck out. On the topic of OPM, suppose I do get funded by a private lender or perhaps even a hard money lender..what money do you use to pay the monthly minimum payment owed to the lender each month during the rehab?

With a private lender, you might be able to negotiate no monthly payments.

With hard money, you need to have enough reserves to make the monthly payments.  General rule if you're using hard money is to have at least 20% (of the purchase price + rehab) in order to do the deal.

Medium artboard 1 4xNghi Le, Radiant Team, LLC | [email protected]

great webinar 

Lots of information 

Met with a private lender the next day and used many ideas discussed on the webinar 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you