WEBINAR: Generate $5,000/Month from Single Family House Investing

24 Replies

Special Night: Tuesday, October 24 at 4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Eastern

Single-family homes (SFRs) can be a fantastic investment for those who shop smart, analyze correctly, and execute proficiently! In this brand-new webinar from BiggerPockets, that's exactly the strategy you are going to learn!

We'll be covering:

• WHY single-family homes make great investments
  • WHAT kind of strategy is best when investing in SFRs
  • WHERE to find great single family deals
  • HOW to finance your next SFR - even if you don't have a lot of cash
  • and so much more!

Don't miss this powerful webinar from BiggerPockets! Sign up here to reserve your spot!

Can't make it on Tuesday? Sign up anyway! When the webinar is over, we send a replay link to everyone who signs up for the webinar. But make plans to watch it soon, the replay link is only good through Midnight on Friday.

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)

I’m having trouble following the original link posted. Could you repost the link?

You can register through this link - https://www.biggerpockets.com/webinars

link is no good

I'm having the same problem as others have mentioned. Couldn't register and kept getting taken to the page for the Friday webinar. @Mindy Jensen is there a way we can get access to this one before it expires on Friday?

Originally posted by @Rachel N. :

I'm having the same problem as others have mentioned. Couldn't register and kept getting taken to the page for the Friday webinar. Mindy Jensen is there a way we can get access to this one before it expires on Friday?

You can watch tonight's webinar replay here

The replay link I was emailed for this replay was the wrong 

one.  Anyway I can get this?  Looking forward to watching it 

Hi Mindy
I missed that webinar my plane was delayed, but I wondering if you can send me link please, thanks
Angela

Hi Mindy Jensen, Do you have to re-register to watch the replay? The link is to sign up, but there is no replay attached.

This post has been removed.

This is still the wrong link. It keeps giving me the Link for How to find incredible deals in a competitive market.  Not the Single Family Rental one I am looking for.  It’s not a big deal

Hey @David E Weinrich - that is actually the correct link - BUT I combined both webinars into one. The first 30-40 minutes is on finding deals, then the second half goes into the "How to Make $5k."  I just used the "How to find incredible deals" cover for the whole thing.  

I figured - the $5k thing was super easy and quick to talk about, but it's all meaningless if people don't know how to find the great deals. Hence the combo-webinar. 

Hope that helps!

Hey Brandon,

ok Thanks!  I watched that one last week so was just confused!

Thanks, Dave

Hey @Brandon Turner,

I just watched your recent webinar. Thanks for going over the flip investor tool. If by running the flip numbers you could offer 192K and reach your goal of a 60K profit, or make $600 per month in cash flow with the rental strategy, I am curious in your opinion why the house has been on the market for 4 months? I know you mentioned you had not seen the property yet so I understand there could be issues that may come out of an inspection. Thanks as always!

Can this webinar still be watched?  I had all kinds of problems earlier with this. 

Can I watch this? I was having trouble as well.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.