How to Find Incredible Real Estate Deals in a Competitive Market!

17 Replies

Wednesday, November 1 at 4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Eastern

Anyone can buy a property... but it takes a savvy investor to get a great deal! In this free webinar from BiggerPockets, Brandon Turner (co-host of the BiggerPockets Podcast) explains 5 powerful methods for finding good deals in your backyard - no matter how competitive your market is!

Don't miss this powerful webinar from BiggerPockets! Sign up here to reserve your spot!

Can't make it on Wednesday? Sign up anyway! When the webinar is over, we send a replay link to everyone who signs up for the webinar. But make plans to watch it soon, the replay link is only good through Midnight on Friday.

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)

This post has been removed.

This was a very informative Webinar. my wife and I are currently analyzing the deal that we are considering making an offer on and learning a lot about how to go about the purchase.

I couldn't attend so canceled my seat...which probably means I won't get the replay. How can I access it now? Thank you

Thanks Mindy for all the great work that you guys are doing here on Bigger Pockets!

Great webinar Brandon, I made an offer on a property while I was watching this one.

Thank you!!

It was great! What I got out of the webinar was 2 things: 1st is that I utilize the MLS more frequent because I have that is my main source to attain a home but 2nd and MOST important is setup your MLS alerts from your realtor with your criteria and as soon as you see the alert, do a quick analysis and do a blind bid if if may meets your criteria. Brandon’s suggest of placing a blind bid to start a conversion/ negotiations gets you to the door first. Because it’s best To Be the First or the Last!! Love that saying now!! Thanks Brandon and BP!!

this webinar was amazing! very informative, and learned a lot. oh, and that purple tub made me laugh!

When working with a Realtor, also ask for a list of the Expireds for your area. Expired listings show prices people are not willing to pay. Sellers may be willing to take less or make a deal instead of re-listing the home.

I just missed this as I was traveling. Anyway there’s still a link available? Can I find this webinar anywhere else?

Originally posted by @Rosemary Cubbage :

I just missed this as I was traveling. Anyway there’s still a link available? Can I find this webinar anywhere else?

The replay links are only valid through Friday following the webinar. Pro members have unlimited access to the webinar replay room, however. 

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)

Thanks! I watched it! It was great and super helpful.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.