Webinar: How to Analyze Rental Properties for Maximum Cash Flow

7 Replies

**NEW TIME**

Tuesday, November 21 at NOON Pacific, 3:00 PM Eastern

Rental properties can be one of the world's best ways to build wealth and passive income. However - if you don't have the right math going into a deal, you'll never get the right profit coming out of it.

So level up your analyzing skills in this LIVE webinar, hosted by Brandon Turner of the BiggerPockets Podcast! You'll learn how to accurately estimate the current/future value, income, expenses, repairs, cash flow, and more!

Don't miss this amazing (and 100% free) online class. Sign up here to reserve your spot!

Can't make it on Tuesday? Sign up anyway! When the webinar is over, we send a replay link to everyone who signs up for the webinar. But make plans to watch it soon, the replay link is only good through Midnight on Friday.

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

What if I can’t attend the webinar at that time, will I’ll be able to see it afterwards?

What is the link to replay the webinar? 

Thanks. I have the worksheet downloaded, how do I download the other two?

Got it, and thanks for the webinar. It was informative, and helpful if I can use it. I feel I've learned and hope to put that into use. I have't bought anything for a while, and not this way. I'm looking out of state again.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you