How to Generate $5,000/Month from Single Family House Investing

11 Replies

Wednesday, November 29 at 4:00 PM Pacific, 7:00 PM Eastern

Single family homes (SFRs) can be a fantastic investment for those who shop smart, analyze correctly, and execute proficiently! In this brand-new webinar from BiggerPockets, that's exactly the strategy you are going to learn!

We'll be covering:

• WHY single family homes make great investments
  • WHAT kind of strategy is best when investing in SFRs
  • WHERE to find great single family deals
  • HOW to finance your next SFR - even if you don't have a lot of cash
  • and so much more!

Don't miss this fantastic (and 100% free) online class. Sign up here to reserve your spot!

Can't make it on Wednesday? Sign up anyway! When the webinar is over, we send a replay link to everyone who signs up for the webinar. But make plans to watch it soon, the replay link is only good through Midnight on Friday.

Hi,

Is it still possible to get the reply webinar.?

Originally posted by @Benjamin Mann :

Hi,

Is it still possible to get the reply webinar.?

If you signed up for it you typically have 48 hours and i think it is linked in your email. Also if you are pro you have unlim replays

Thanks @codyevans unfortunately I didn’t sign up as I was flying for 14 hours heading to Australia and missed it.

Thanks mate 

Loved the breakdown. Trying to explain this to my wife, while trying to learn as much as I can

I have two single family homes that generate ($1,100 & $1250) a month. After vacancy and repairs it's about $2,000. To cash flow $5,000/month, I would just need 3 more homes. Working on it right now.

Hey Adam, are you getting Cash on Cash returns on those two homes or is that the gross amount?

I'm signed up and excited to watch!

Will this also be available to re-watch in case my time is cut-short?

@adamchristopher if you were in California you could be bringing in $4k just in those two properties. You should google A.B. 2299 / S.B.1069 if you stay in California and thank our Gov. Jerry Brown. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.