How a Newbie Can Start Building Wealth Through Real Estate

21 Replies

**SPECIAL TIME**  Tuesday, December 5 at 11:00 AM Pacific, 2:00 PM Eastern

Real estate can feel overwhelming when you are first getting started- which is why this webinar is a MUST ATTEND event for any new real estate investor. If you have less than 5 properties… don’t miss this!

You’ll learn:

• The different strategies and niches you can take
  • The common mistakes new investors make
  • The best (and worst) strategies for new investors
  • And so much more!

This is a live event, so grab your spot now !

Can't make it on Wednesday? Sign up anyway! When the webinar is over, we send a replay link to everyone who signs up for the webinar. But make plans to watch it soon, the replay link is only good through Midnight on Friday.

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

Hey @Mindy Jensen , this seems like a great seminar to attend, yet the link doesn't seem to lead me anywhere. It simply redirects me back to this page. Please let me know when it's up!

Agreed. Don’t see where to join 🤷🏽‍♀️

Has anyone figured how to sign up yet. the link just reloads the same page and doesnt take me anywhere

@Samuel Kwak , @Scott P. , @Tony Rosa , @Masiel Sanchez , @Jayran Wilson , @Richard Jones the link in the post is now correct. Also, here it is so you don't have to scroll up. I have no idea what link I originally put in there. That's what I get for not testing it. Sorry!

Medium fbprofileMindy Jensen, BiggerPockets | [email protected] | https://www.biggerpockets.com | CO Agent # FA100049656 | Podcast Guest on Show #129

I just went to the Webinars page.

Menu->Education->Webinars

Is there a way to get a replay of the webinar if you can’t make the 2pm? I currently work until 4pm today but wanted to watch this as night

Originally posted by @Dexter Kubi :

Is there a way to get a replay of the webinar if you can’t make the 2pm? I currently work until 4pm today but wanted to watch this as night

If you sign up, they will E-mail you a link to let you do a replay until Friday.

The webinar date on my screen states that it is today. Is this true?

When I signed up for this event, it’s showing Dec 5 for the date.

I waiting 30 minutes. No Webinar.

@Mindy Jensen You are fine Mindy, if people really wanted to attend the seminar, they would have done the due diligence to look for it. I got the link via email; thanks!

I just saw this post for this webinar and was wondering if I was able to get the replay link since I missed the first showing.

Thank you

This post has been removed.

@Michael sato thanks for the link, seems to stream better than YouTube!!

What’s the consideration on your end? Are there pitches and sales involved?

Tom

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you