Ep. 8 Rock Bottom to Financially Perfect w Tiffany Aliche

6 Replies

Tiffany Aliche grew up talking about money. Her dad was an accountant, and her mother actively engaged the children in grocery shopping and other areas of finance. She was a teacher at a private school and had just bought her first house.

Then she met a “friend” who convinced her to invest in his get-rich-quick scheme. Promised future returns led to foolish spending. The economic downturn led to a lost job—and, in turn, a lost home.

Bouncing between family members, Tiffany had a revelation: “I need to take responsibility for my past actions, and turn my life around.”

Tiffany took the necessary steps to repair her finances and then started teaching others how they could fix their finances, too.

She’s turned her financial courses into a network of financial resources—including a 350,000+ member Facebook group where you can ask and answer questions or get support during your journey.

This show is for anyone who is sick of making bad financial choices and wants to turn their life around.

Listen here or on your favorite podcast player.

Mindy Jensen, Real Estate Agent in CO (#FA100049656)

Hi Mindy,

Just a quick note: I think the title is backwards, should it be "Financially Perfect to Rock Bottom?" Seems to be her story after listening to the episode.

Anyhow, I don't want it to seem like I just came to criticize haha, I really enjoy this new show, keep it up guys!!

Great show. Would have been great to hear her go deeper into some of the strategies she uses and teaches.  

Great show guys. Listening to just the few episodes I have made me realize that I have some financial wisdom to share with my own circles. Especially after reading set for life.

Tiffany is so cool and her work is positively impacting so many people who are trying to build their credit and get their finances together. I was part of her Facebook group and outgrew it - which is a good thing because that means it works! I'm glad to see her featured in this series! <3

Mindy and Scott,

I have been enjoying the show, but have a request.
Can you cut the out-tro music down by, like 99%. I love the content, but that last minute or so of just music wastes a ton of time that I'm not getting smarter. It's not enough to manipulate my phone while driving to skip past it, but it's enough to annoy me while I'm just sitting there, not getting smarter, waiting for the next podcast in the queue to start. Usually it's the SB Podcast, or Stacking Benjamins that I'm stuck waiting for.
Keep up the great content! Can't wait for the next episode.

Colin

Awesome to see my high school friend featured in BP. She has and continue to do great things.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.