Ep. 15: The Pillars of FI with Brad & Jonathan from Choose FI p2

4 Replies

This is the last half of the epic interview with Brad and Jonathan from Choose FI.

Continuing where we left off from last week, we finish up the Pillars of FI conversation, including beginner level topics you can be doing such as frugality and index fund investing but also touch on more advanced topics like tax optimization and travel hacking.

If you have not yet listened to part one, you can find that here.

This episode – along with last week’s part one – is a must-listen for anyone on the path to FI, or just getting started.

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

Was listening during a run and had one of those divine financial moments when they mentioned “The Little Book if Common Sense Investing”. I had just checked it out at the library this morning. I’m sure many of the thoughts shared in parts 1 and 2 of the podcast will resonate as I begin to turn pages tonight! Great 2 episodes!

@Mindy Jensen this podcast brought me back to reality of needing to pay off the car and credit card debt to actually get ahead. So I DID!!! Paid off $4100 credit card and $5700 car loan. NOW I’m “back to zero” better than negative.
Thank you for interviewing the Choose FI guys. I’m now following them too and their podcast.

Originally posted by @Bethany Rankin:

Mindy Jensen this podcast brought me back to reality of needing to pay off the car and credit card debt to actually get ahead. So I DID!!! Paid off $4100 credit card and $5700 car loan. NOW I’m “back to zero” better than negative.
Thank you for interviewing the Choose FI guys. I’m now following them too and their podcast.

Congrats on paying off the debt, Bethany!

Great podcast Mindy!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here