Ep 28. How Anyone Can Easily Make Extra Money w Side Hustles

32 Replies

Side hustle can be great for extra income. If you stay organized it can turn into something fun.

This post has been removed.

Brad Tom most of the side hustles discussed on the podcast are self-directed work and involve being at least slightly entrepreneurial. To me a part time job involves you finding someone who is hiring, interviewing, crossing your fingers that you got the job, and then reporting to that person/company on a regular basis (and at their convenience). A side hustle involves you finding an untapped opportunity and “hustling” to make money from it at your convenience. That’s what’s awesome about the idea of side hustling. You are in control of what you get out of it. Great podcast, thanks @Mindy Jensen !

Great episode! I've been side hustling since high school! I love it!

Awesome content!! As usual.

When I lived in Washington I used to flip washers and dryers on Craigslist. It’s an item that is easy to find at a steep discount on Craigslist. When someone moves, a lot of the time they are moving to a rental that already provides a washer and dryer. So they need to get rid of them ASAP. Or someone buys a brand new set even though the old ones work fine and just give them away because the new ones are being delivered soon and they need the old ones out ASAP. I would scan the ads, refreshing every couple minutes because the good deals are gone as soon as they post. If the price wasn’t low enough I’d low ball them. Go out pick them up, take them home and clean them. Resell within a few days. I got pretty good at knowing what kinds to buy at what prices. I think I flipped about 50 sets. Now I have a decent job and doing this isn’t worth my time. Anyone out there with a garage and a truck give it a shot. It works!

Good podcast, I'll have to listen again to make sure I captured all the valuable tips.

@Mindy Jensen - Funny, I am with you on being one of the few that were not impressed with Rich Dad Poor Dad. I remember reading it and thinking it was not revolutionary and the spelling errors really killed me. How can you publish a book with so many errors a 6th grader could have easily corrected?? Regardless, I'm glad it helped people with their mindset, finances and goals.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here