Ep 34. Low-Stress, Simple Way to Financial Freedom with Andy Hill

3 Replies

On today’s show we discuss the highest-probability way that a family can move toward financial independence—without stress and worry—while enjoying incremental freedoms along the way.

We’ll also talk about all-cash real estate investing, where to park your money as you save up for a large real estate investment, and how families can find ways to cut back in spite of having expensive kids to care for.

Andy Hill usually plays the role of interviewer, but today he’s switched seats to share how he strengthens his family tree and lives financially free. Are you looking at financial freedom and wondering if it’s possible with a family? Then this is the episode for you!

Listen here or on your favorite Podcast app.

good show, i feel like i have been following the low stress way of investing myself lol....

I feel like i have been investing... without knowing i was investing for the last 15 years.

Great show. I also followed the Dave Ramsey 'get out of debt' methodology first, which has allowed me to invest half of my bring home pay to date this year. I guess the one thing I disagree on is buying rental properties 100% cash, but to each his own. Best of luck to Andy Hill moving forward. 

Originally posted by @Joe Robinson :

Great show. I also followed the Dave Ramsey 'get out of debt' methodology first, which has allowed me to invest half of my bring home pay to date this year. I guess the one thing I disagree on is buying rental properties 100% cash, but to each his own. Best of luck to Andy Hill moving forward. 

I would agree.  I think using his advice for your personal finances, then using some leverage with you real estate is an excellent mix.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here