Ep 40. Taking Command of Your Finances with Joe Saul-Sehy

7 Replies

Today we chat with Joe Saul-Sehy from Stacking Benjamins. Joe shares his money story, which starts off with him figuring out how to get into debt, then discovering he didn’t like being there.

He learned that you can’t diagnose what’s wrong with you until you have it all in front of you, so he laid everything out and started a monthly money date with his wife to get everything sorted out and under control.

Joe has three fantastic tips to help you stay on your chosen financial path. He also shares the four assumptions about the FIRE community that are wrong.

This episode will help you take command of your finances and steer your life in the direction you truly want it to go.

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

Excellent podcast! I'm a fan of the Stacking Benjamins postcast, so it was awesome to hear him on this show.

i LOVED this show. my 2 favorite podcasters on the same show! 

Has anyone at BP HQ broken it to @Mindy Jensen that "Netflix and chill for 17 hours" may not mean exactly what she thinks it does...

@Michael Ehmann Yeah lol. I'm a huge fan of the show it's changed my life actually, but I've heard the term said on the show before and thought "someone's gotta tell them what that actually means" thats funny. 

Originally posted by @Michael Ehmann :

Has anyone at BP HQ broken it to @Mindy Jensen that "Netflix and chill for 17 hours" may not mean exactly what she thinks it does...

What does it mean? 

Nevermind. I just asked the kids at BPHQ and they told me. #mortified...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here