Ep 41. How to Find the BEST CFP for Your Needs w Kyle Mast

5 Replies

This episode does not constitute legal or financial advice. We recommend you seek the counsel of an attorney or CFP familiar with your specific situation to ensure you make the best decisions within your finances.

You’re on the path to financial independence—but you’re not sure what to do with your money. Index funds sound great, but your total financial situation doesn’t end with index funds.

Today we sit down with Kyle Mast, a Certified Financial Planner. Kyle LOVES his job as a CFP, but there aren’t enough hours in the day for him to help every single person. He gives advice on how to find a GREAT CFP, shares exactly what a CFP is, how they get paid, and how they can help almost anyone make their money work even harder for them.

This is an episode you’re going to have to listen to more than once, because the advice that Kyle gives will blow you away.

This episode truly is for anyone who has money—and wants to have more.

Listen here or on your favorite podcast app.

This was very informative stuff!!! Definitely bookmarked for my future self that has more financial mastery bc y’all were speaking another language at points, lol! 

Very informative, looking forward to putting this to use!

Great episode! Lots of good information in here. As if I wasn't convinced already that I need a CFP, this ep put me over the edge. If anyone can recommend a solid fee-based CFP in Santa Monica, CA area I'd be forever grateful. Thank you for the episode!

Really enjoyed this podcast, definitely changed my opinion on consulting with a CFP. Agree that I won’t really know my risk tolerance until another large market correction occurs, but as of now I believe it is quite high due to age, research, and experience (though this has come after the last market decline).

This was a fantastic podcast. Also looking for a recommendation for an LA/SoCal CFP if anyone can share.

Thanks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here