J. Scott Back on the BiggerPockets Money Podcast!

9 Replies

BiggerPockets Money Episode 70 features J. Scott, talking about investing in ANY market.

J. shares 3 reasons why he feels we are at or near the top of the current investing cycle, and gives you SEVEN ways to prepare for a downturn in the market. 

This episode runs long - but is DEFINITELY an episode you should listen to all the way to the very end.

Why?

J has a Very Special Announcement you will NOT want to miss!

Can't wait to hear this episode. J Scott is hands down one of my favorite BP'ers/investors!

Listened to this one.  I have also read all of J. Scott's books.  Some great advice about how to prepare for the downturn.  

Originally posted by @James Murphey :

Listened to this one.  I have also read all of J. Scott's books.  Some great advice about how to prepare for the downturn.  

Very excited to hear more from J. Scott. 

Mr. Myrphey, is the new book worth a read? Or is it more of the same type of information from his first book? 

Definitely going to listen to what J has to say here. I took his Recession Proof Real Estate course with Coach Carson and it was amazing!

@Brendan M Brown Ression Proof Real-estate is a great book about economic cycles and what to do in each cycle if you are a flipper, investor, lender, etc. Give great detailed advice of what to do in each cycle depending on your goals. Not the same subject matter as his other books, but very valuable.

Such a great episode and the tips were super useful! I definitely took a lot of notes! Thank you!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here