What’s next? Looking for feedback

3 Replies

I’m 24 with 4 properties going. They generate 2200/month. I’m 49k in investment debt. I have built my business model around the concept of paying off properties and snowballing them into more. End goal running a debt free business. Just to hear some different professional opinions here, what would be your next step if you want to grow but also reduce debt?

This post has been removed.

First of all, kudos on starting so young! You are a future millionaire for sure! Assuming you're getting a good ROI out of your 4 properties, why would you pay them off as opposed to using that snowball money to acquire more? if you're getting a good ROI, keep investing, don't pay them off early!

@Jacob Graul I would take 50 percent of cash flow towards debt and the rest towards acquiring new properties. Great to see someone my age making moves. I’m 23, with 3 myself. Goal is 6 by end of next year.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.