This an integrity post

1 Reply

I want this post to serve as a place for all who wish to climb this mountain, to have e a place to come and "ring the bell". In many cases, depending on the summit, the place, the setting, a bell is placed at the top of the hill, the end of the gauntlet, in order to for you to push through and make it to the end. While I am not looking for a pity party, I'm sure I'm not the only person out there who get sidetracked with "life" and any number of things, that keep you from reaching the first part of your goal. And since this is a place for would-be real estate investors, I imagine some of those goals may include being diligent with saving money, networking with other new people and seasoned investors who have things to offer each other. Everyday, you come here and post. Maybe you just say hey, once a week. But make it your business to get consistent, with being consistent. There's a world out there that many of us want to dive Into. It gets scary out there when you have to do it alone. So this call is to all the ones who are having a hard time. The ones who are a little bit more shy than others. The ones who may not be able to find the right words. Work them out here. Let this be the beacon. Asé

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here