Ravi Kiran Mandha
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Books mentioned in "Cash Flow Quadrant"

Ravi Kiran Mandha
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Aug 5 2018, 09:55

Hi Everyone,

I was reading the Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki. As i was going through the book, i noticed there were many other important books that were mentioned to read which will help to improve the financial literacy.

I was compiling the list for myself, figured it would save the time for anyone to go through the book again to make up the list.

The reading list is as follows:

1. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber

2. What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money : That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki

3. The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith

4. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

5. Emotional Intelligence: Why it Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman

6. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

7. The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley

8. Stone Soup (Aladdin Picture Books) by Marcia Brown

9. The Great Boom Ahead : Your Comprehensive Guide to Personal and Business Profit in the New Era of Prosperity by Harry S. Dent Jr.

10. At the Crest of the Tidal Wave : A Forecast for the Great Bear Market by Robert R. Prechter Jr.

11. The Sovereign Individual : Mastering the Transition to the Information Age by James Dale Davidson

12. Unlimited Wealth : The Theory and Practice of Economic Alchemy by Paul Zane Pilzer

13. The Worldly Philosophers : The Lives, Times and Ideas of the Great Economic Thinkers by Robert L. Heilbroner

14.  Awaken the Giant Within : How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny by Anthony Robbins

15. Creating Wealth : Retire in Ten Years Using Allen's Seven Principles of Wealth by Robert G. Allen

16. Deals on Wheels : How to Buy, Sell and Finance Used Mobile Homes for Big Profits and Cash Flow Revised In 2013 by Lonnie Scruggs

17. God Wants You to Be Rich : The Theology of Economics by Paul Zane Pilzer

18. How to Make Money in Stocks by William J. O'Neil

19. Influence : How and Why People Agree to Do Things by Robert B. Cialdini

20. Over the Top : Moving from Survival to Stability, from Stability to Success, from Success to Significance by Zig Ziglar

21. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp

22. Trading for a Living : Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management by Alexander Elder

23. What Works on Wall Street : A Guide to the Best-Performing Investment Strategies of All Time by James P. O'Shaughnessy

24. Who Stole the American Dream? : The Book Your Boss Doesn't Want You to Read by Burke Hedges

I will keep updating the list as i am going through the book. Please feel free to update the post if you are aware of any book mentions if i have missed out. 

Thanks for the opportunity share this list among like minded people.

Loading replies...