Large multi-family (5+ units) buy & hold investment in Stone Mountain.
Purchase price: $40,350,000
Cash invested: $100,000
I'm an LP on this deal, Ashland Lakeview Apartment Homes plus Mountain Lake Apartment Homes. 539 Total Units, Atlanta Georgia MSA, purchase price $40,350,000. The strategy that attracted me to the deal was to add value with professional management; the GP brings an in-house property management group with scale in the area.
• Enhance curb appeal and desirability by implementing common area improvements and upgrading amenities
• Add substantial value to the property by upgrading unit interiors and increasing rents to market rate
• Improve the resident profile and stabilize occupancy and collections
• Increase income, hold for cash flow for several years and sell as renovated, stabilized asset when the best exit timing is achieved
What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?
By joining a deal as an LP, I was able to learn the end-to-end deal strategy behind a multifamily value-add deal. Through their investor webinar to 1 on 1 interactions, I was able to discuss the strategy, financials, risks, and exit plan for the deal. At the same time, the targetted returns were attractive with an 8% preferred return and attractive target IRR
How did you finance this deal?
Interesting deal! That's a large sized one. Have you visited the property in person?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you