Small multi-family (2-4 units) buy & hold investment in Winslow.
Purchase price: $127,500
Cash invested: $41,052
Remodeled Duplex in quiet residential area.
How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?
How did you finance this deal?
How did you add value to the deal?
- Walled off old garage doors in basement
- renovated kitchen in unit 1
What was the outcome?
increased rents from:
Unit 1: $750 to $900
Unit 2: $850 to $975
Congrats Joe! Love seeing BP activity from Maine. Place looks really nice. Are you planning to refinance to get your cash back out or will you keep that money invested in this property?
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you