Crazy Wholesale Deal on a Lake

2 Replies

Investment Info:

Single-family residence wholesale investment in Lacey.

Purchase price: $350,000
Cash invested: $1,000
Sale price: $400,000

Crazy house and floor plan, but additional dwelling, 5000sf, and lakefront.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I want to find deals, but do not want to be a flipper.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

I was tipped off to this house by a wholesaler friend of mine that tried and failed to close the seller. I thought I would send her a letter and give it a shot.

How did you finance this deal?

I did not finance it.

How did you add value to the deal?

I found the deal, worked with the seller to provide her with a winning solution, and found a buyer through my brokerage wholesale division.

What was the outcome?

The seller was happy, the buyer was happy, and I made a great wholesale fee.

Lessons learned? Challenges?

The seller was difficult because she was very emotional about the poor decisions she made with this property, but it is my job to help solve her problems and provide a winning solution.

Nice! I wouldn't want to be a wholesaler or flipper, but I'm willing to jump in with both feet if the opportunity presents itself. Well done!

That is called being REAL ESTATE Broker! Our job is to find solutions for both buyers and sellers. In todays world of real estate marketing and customer service, many tend to become car sales people looking for the quick buck or in this case the quick flip!

Good for you to be able to work calmly and smart to create a win-win situation for all concerned. Congratulations

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here