10 Bdrm Foursquare in North End of Hagerstown, MD

3 Replies

Investment Info:

Single-family residence fix & flip investment.

Purchase price: $305,000
Cash invested: $2,000

With the proceeds from my first Live-In flip I was able to acquire this beautiful pre 1920's brick foursquare on a historic street in North End Hagerstown, MD. With 10 bedrooms and three levels above ground at 4188 sqft and another 1000+ sqft below, it is one heck of an investment opportunity! I am currently doing a live-in flip on this property similarly to my first investment, where I use only cash saved from the day job for renovations which I complete mostly myself. I'm projecting the total renovation cost to be around 30K.

Congrats Caitin! 

I remember walking that property back in 2017 when it was ~ $330K or there abouts. I can't remember exactly but I believe the  basement had an old coal storage room the original owner turned into a basketball court :) Can't wait to see the awesome remodel pics once completed. 

I haven't tackled an historic home remodel myself, but I do believe their are grants out there for it. If you don't already have a Historic restoration Contractor lined  up, I hear the James R. Irvine Construction company comes highly recommended. 

-Ciao!  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you