Beach Flip Project - Jacksonville Beach

5 Replies

Investment Info:

Single-family residence fix & flip investment.

Purchase price: $550,000
Cash invested: $250,000
Sale price: $950,000

Purchased an as-is home for a fix & flip. Needed a full gut. New flooring, kitchen, baths, roof, and more. No expense was spared as this home was only two blocks from the beach.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

Proximity to the beach.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

MLS. With Agent.

How did you add value to the deal?

Open floor plan on the first level. Opened up master bathroom.

What was the outcome?

Great!

Nathan,

Congratulations on your success. I love to hear about local investors finding success in the market place. Just out of curiosity, how did you finance this deal? Did you do a typical BRRRR where you used cash, did you use syndication, or did you use a hard money lender? @Nathan Gray

From,

Vince Foggia

Great job! I did a similar project in Jacksonville Beach, but just a tad lower price point (purchased for $375k, put $75k into rehab, ARV $525k). The semi-luxury price point is maybe the most lucrative price point for flippers in Jacksonville right now. The under $300k space is so saturated with buyers, investors, and I-buyers, so you decided to go where there is less crowd!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you