$100K/Month Real Estate Wholesaling Biz with Max Maxwell (#15)

27 Replies

Max Maxwell is a real estate wholesaler who does over $100,000 per MONTH in deals!

On this week's episode of The BiggerPockets Business Podcast, Max tells us how he enrolled in “YouTube University” to learn the art of wholesaling.  He also walks us through how to hire an overseas virtual assistant and how his first “V.A.” came to hire other team members once he began to scale up.

He goes on to break down the structure of his business and reveal which marketing techniques brought in his juiciest deals. Max runs through his dos and don’ts for building a personal brand, as well as describes how he’s been able to build four businesses based on his wholesaling!

Plus, if you know anything about Max, you know he’s a smooth negotiator. So, we asked him which skills are most crucial when developing rapport or closing a deal. Whether you’re in the real estate business or not, this episode is full of actionable advice for getting out of your own way and designing a well-oiled machine that works for you.

Click here to listen on iTunes, or listen here on the show page

I learned how to wholesale studying Max's videos in 2017-2018. His method works, but it is a grind. It ain't for the faint of heart!

I ran across this guy's podcast about a month or so ago and I listened to an episode where he was negotiating a deal with this lady from Brooklyn. Dude was so smooth and charismatic I thought he was gonna get the girl, the house, and with the uncle's blessing. I was like, I gotta listen to this brutha. I listened to him on the BP Business podcast too and he seems like a real smart dude, and a good dude too.

I am completely new to the wholesaling business. But i started following Max Maxwell on youtube now for 2 weeks and his content and his implementable processes are some true nuggets of Gold. Already moving in an action driven mindset now due to the easily digestible Max videos. Can't to match his energy and crush it in my southwest Atlanta market. 

I like Max. He is definitely a marketing and business guy that happens to wholesale, rather than "just a wholesaler". His story is inspiring.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you