• Miami, FL
Votes |
House hack , brrrr , lenders , plan !!

Jerryian Francois
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Jun 8 2022, 11:07

Hey Bigger pockets family  hope all is well with you all this is for all my bp family out there  i Am currently very interested in completing my first brrrr here in Miami fl but need some clarity. My strategy is to target multi family (units 1-3 ) that needs a minor cosmetic rehab .

A little bit about myself and my situation .

so me and fiancé just closed on our duplex making it our first property in starting our rental business our long term plan is to buy and hold ! we used  her name to secure the loan and her  credit ,she is a dental hygienist so we used her pay ,she got approved for 400k and I basically just brought the 20% down payment and  the experience . it’s now been a little over 6 months we recently just got approved again for about 400k for a mortgage and we are contemplating to complete a house hack using the 3.5 leverage being that 20% down payment took a hit on my cash reserves 3.5 sounds more capable for us right now . With that being said should we continue on our path to house hack?  or try to obtain a brrrr loan using my fiancé information and is it capable to do so ? Just curious to hear what would be some of you guys next move 

would also like to know  would the loan cover the rehab cost and some of the purchase price ? 

Loading replies...