Skip to content
BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat

User Stats

Votes
David Urena-Amaro
  • Handyman
Votes |
NEW! JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF AND SEEING OF IT!

David Urena-Amaro
  • Handyman
Posted Jun 13 2022, 10:00

"BRRRR" By David Greene is the first book I have bought on a subject about business and realestate. I was lead to "BRRRR" through a podcast that David Greene was on. (The Power Poject with Mark Bell) David Green's drive and character motivated me to follow the inclination of hard work that pays off. Very inspiring. That continued to me listening to "The Bigger Pockets Podcast", even though they're on episode 621 as of typing this; the podcast was started from the top! Long way to go as of episode 41 haha. I have always had a drive to work hard and pursue success; realestate has seemed to open that door in the past few months. With very little to no knowledge on the topic; I strive now to learn as much as possible ,and in future, have multiple properties. This platform was fortunately my first grab on being a part of something in the subject, for as much as it is worth as of now. Let this be my first post and hopefully many to come. I desire to be in my own backyard, and would love to see growth here; in my state of birth. As a hardwood flooring installer and sander, I'm no stranger to being around the scene of development groups and residential areas around Denver and areas of Colorado.

Allow me to introduce myself.

Loading replies...