Votes
Dan Host
  • Brunswick, GA
Votes |
Valdosta market? Anyone in the area?

Dan Host
  • Brunswick, GA
Posted Aug 29 2022, 09:47

I live in Coastal Georgia, and stumbled across the Valdosta market last night. Anyone actively investing in the area? Seems like a lot of student housing? Looks like some potential for decent cash flow. Any thoughts? I'd love to chat with anyone active in the area.

User Stats

Votes
Matt Blackburn
Votes |
Replied Nov 25 2022, 18:11

Hey Dan! I currently live in Valdosta and own my primary residence and 5 other rentals in the area. Prices are typically lower and rents are really good! hit me up if you have any questions!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 20 2023, 06:55

Hey @Matt Blackburn Just saying hello as I'm doing my first flip in Valdosta.  Looking at moving back to Valdosta next year and doing more investing. Is there an Investor Meetup?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Matt Blackburn
Votes |
Replied Jun 20 2023, 07:47

Hey @DeRon Johnson, I dont know of one in Valdosta unfortunately. Me and another agent in the area talked about starting one but it just never happened. I know there is appetite for it. Feel free to reach out if you need anything!

-Matt

User Stats

Votes
J. Mitchell Bernier
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Camilla, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Camilla, GA
Replied Jun 20 2023, 08:06

@Dan Host 

Valdosta has been a great market for us over the last 5 years. Strong job and population growth, plus VSU and the military base are steady growing. Feel free to reach out with any questions! 

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Tumbarello
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Replied Feb 29 2024, 09:29

We are flipping and holding there. We are based out of SWFL