Buyer's attorney Oak Park Illinois

3 Replies

Hi All,

I've just placed an offer that was accepted on my very first property and I'm trying to get my ducks in a row. It's a 1 bedroom condo in a relatively stable building with a solid association and good reserves. Should I hire an attorney to go over the contract and if so, are there any good recommendations for a local RE buyer's attorney in the Oak Park Illinois area?

Thanks and looking forward to your assistance,

Eseza.

@Eseza Nakandi Hey friend, I don't directly know the answer to your question, but I know if I leave a comment it will bump you to the front and maybe it could then get picked up by someone who can.

Thanks for jumping in on the forums and I hope to see you around the site!

Best of luck!

Jaren Barnes, BA Homes | [email protected]

Originally posted by @Eseza Nakandi :
Hi All,

I've just placed an offer that was accepted on my very first property and I'm trying to get my ducks in a row. It's a 1 bedroom condo in a relatively stable building with a solid association and good reserves. Should I hire an attorney to go over the contract and if so, are there any good recommendations for a local RE buyer's attorney in the Oak Park Illinois area?

Thanks and looking forward to your assistance,

Eseza.

Check your PM

Medium logoSharad M., REsimpli | [email protected] | 619‑786‑3482 | http://reSimpli.com | Podcast Guest on Show #155