Skip to content
Local Real Estate Networking

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Leon
  • Realtor
  • Schaumburg, IL
Votes |
REIA Investor Appreciation Night in Chicago Area - FREE iPAD MINI!

Christopher Leon
  • Realtor
  • Schaumburg, IL
Posted Oct 19 2014, 21:54

HI Investors, 

Thanks for viewing this post. I serve as a Board Member of the Chicago Area Real Estate Investors Association, a Not For Profit Organization. We have been around since 1998 and we specifically help local real estate investors through education - we don't sell "get rich programs" or, any other derivative of those BS programs like many groups do. We just bring in industry leaders on topics that we feel, and you tell us that are important to you. Anyways, we have an awesome meeting coming up on November 10th, check out our Meetup page for more details and/or to RSVP. http://www.meetup.com/CAREIA/events/196668742/ We have special guest multi-millionaire Darwin German from Dallas, Texas coming out to teach our members and guests about Apartment and Commercial Investing. Darwin, unlike other speakers on the circuit, REALLY does make money in this business by doing REAL deals and not just selling programs on how to do it (can you tell how much I dislike that? Good!) Its going to be an awesome, fun-filled, evening with for everyone, so come on by if you can.

We offer structured networking, a HUGE library filled with cds, programs - all that crap you get sold on at seminars, we buy so you dont have to, books, tapes, hell, I think we even still have VHS lying around somewhere, so that members can borrow and take home to study, plus more! 

Lastly, we are hosting an Investor Appreciation Night and raffling a brand new iPad mini and some other awesome prizes. Being a NFP, we have made some good money this year, and, because of being a NFP, we always take some of our surplus to give back to the people that make our organization possible: you! So come on down, we would love to see you on November 10th.

Email me if you have questions. You can reach me directly on BP, or [email protected] 

Thanks!