Florida vs. South Carolina??

4 Replies

Hi all,

So in the not too distant future, my family and I may have the opportunity to relocate wherever we want to go (within reason).  We have narrowed it down to either FL or SC but besides making sure where we move works for personal reasons, I want to make sure there is ample opportunity to not only flip and fix but also obtain some rental properties.  Does anyone have any suggestions on good areas for investing in either of these states?

Good question. I love both states and live in all parts of FL. If you don't mind humidity central FL is the best opportunity for flips and rentals in the state. I love SC but I don't think there is as much opportunity there.

Good question. I love both states and lived in all parts of FL. If you don't mind humidity central FL is the best opportunity for flips and rentals in the state. I love SC but I don't think there is as much opportunity there.

@Sharrie G. Both wonderful places to live! I moved to Central Florida last year and there are some fantastic opportunities here as @David Bateman said.

Florida has some really strong growth projections and there are still a lot of areas where you can get great deals.

Feel free to reach out if I can help in any way!

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.