Snow Plow Needed in Chicago South Side

4 Replies

Folks,

I've posted a couple requests for this already in other areas of the site but am trying here as well.

I am in need of a snow plow company for the Bronzeville neighborhood near 41st & Michigan. It's a small parking lot that holds 7 cars.

Any suggestions??

@Sam C.  's SharkTank event a couple of weeks ago was a Landscaper who did Snow Plowing in the winter.  I unfortunately don't have the investors name but contact Brie & you may be able to get the list of attendees.  

@Crystal Smith  -  I don't remember...  if you tell me what kind of investing he did I might.

@Sam C.  -  We just had to hire a new snow company.  I went to www.sima.org which is the snow removal association, and searched by zip code and then called about 10 of the companies that came up.  Not all will do all areas so call/email a bunch of them

Originally posted by @Crystal Smith :

@Sam Chavez One of the attendees @Brie Schmidt  's SharkTank event a couple of weeks ago was a Landscaper who did Snow Plowing in the winter.  I unfortunately don't have the investors name but contact Brie & you may be able to get the list of attendees.  

Thank you!!!

Originally posted by @Brie Schmidt :

@Crystal Smith  -  I don't remember...  if you tell me what kind of investing he did I might.

@Sam Chavez -  We just had to hire a new snow company.  I went to www.sima.org which is the snow removal association, and searched by zip code and then called about 10 of the companies that came up.  Not all will do all areas so call/email a bunch of them

Thank you for your assistance. Doing so now!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here