Hello fellow investors. I need help finding a real state attorney. Somebody who is investor friendly and understands creative investing. Preferably someone who is an investor himself or has experience working with investors and is located on north, northwest site of Chicago, Northwest or North Shore suburbs. Time is of an essence. Please respond on this platform.
Thank you in advance
Welcome to Biggerpockets Lindia. I am in STL please let me know if you need anything.
In the meantime here are 9 tips to help you grow your business using BP:
1. New to BP? http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere
2. Check out BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide - A fantastic free book that walks through many of the key topics of real estate investing.
3. Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 100 past ones to catch up on.
4. Develop your own business strategy. -- Don’t just be a “jack-of-all-trades" Even though I am.
5. Grow your business by developing your business plan. - Remember there is a difference between goals and a plan. http://www.biggerpockets.com/files
6. Locate and attend several different local REIAs as they’re great opportunities to network and meet wholesalers, lenders, and contractors.
7. Stay away from the “guru” sales-pitch events - they rarely increase your investment knowledge, they merely empty your wallet!
8. Spend some time every day on Bigger Pockets by connecting with “colleagues,” perusing blogs and videos, and engaging with others on the forums: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
9. Set yourself up to receive free alerts to be notified of subjects that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
Thank you Peter for valuable information.
@Lidia Syrwid :
Hi. Did you ever find a good attorney? I am in the market for one myself although I am located in southwest suburbs.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing