Looking for Real Estate Investment Friendly Agents!

5 Replies

Hi my name is Kate and I'm looking for Investment Friendly Real Estate Agents in my area. I live in Nipomo, Ca - and our target areas are:  Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Cayucas, Arroyo Grande, 5 Cities, Grover Beach, Santa Maria, Atascadero, Avila, etc., etc.,

I really appreciate what biggerpockets has to offer and I'm very grateful to be a part of this community. From everything that I can glom-onto -it appears that the best way to find investor friendly agents is through referrals...

Thanks for taking the time to read my post - and I look forward to potentially meeting some fantastic people and doing business with you!!!

Hi Katie,

I know it's been a couple of years so hopefully you've had some good experiences and have some agents you trust but in case you are not already associated with someone in particular you should check out my boutique office. We are always buyer focused and happy to work in the investor arena as well. We are a new office but have been in the area with loads of deep connections since '97. 5CHL.com

I'd love to here how your experience has been regardless, I'm working under my mom as an assistant until I finish getting my license. 

Ciao

Alycia

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.