Looking for investors friendly RE agents in Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas (Texas)

9 Replies

Hello,

I'm looking for a good investor friendly agent in Houston, San Antonio and Dallas.

Will be glad to get recommendations.

Thanks,

Eran

If you find anyone let me know. I really want to invest in Houston. I haven't found a realtor yet that fits the mold for what I need. It's pushing me to invest in my own backyard.

Hi Guys,

I am RE agent in Austin & investor myself. If you need help in getting comps and sales history, I would be more then happy to help you to process the sales at really little cost. I understand the value of money.

Thank you,

@johnynakra I am an active investor and RE agent in Houston. I would like to discuss with you what your investment goals and objectives are and see if I could be of any assistance. Please let me know the best way to reach you.

Thank You,

Ronnie Young

@erinmitrani @andersondurham My last post was meant for you guys.

Hi Eran,

I'd love to help you out. I work with investors like yourself on a daily basis in Dallas (and even help some Californians purchase our Dallas properties). I can also connect you with some colleagues of mine in Houston and San Antonio who do exactly what I do - help place investors in distressed properties for rent or flip purposes. I'll shoot you my contact info in a private message.

Best regards.

@Eran Mitrani  

I have a great agent in Dallas I work with.  He helps me with the out-of-market investors I support in their investment activities here in DFW.  

PM me if you would like more information.  In the meantime, please complete your profile.  I'd love to learn a little more about you.

If you are interested in expanding to the Austin area let me know.  I give a 1% discount to BP members.

@Eran Mitrani  

@Anderson Durham  

I'm an agent in the Dallas market. Feel free to PM me about anything.  Couple of agents in my office invest as well, so we have a good team built up over here.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here