Real Estate Lawyer

7 Replies

Hello All,

I am working on my first deal, have been approved by a lender and I'm currently looking to purchase my first property in the Northern New Jersey area. I will admit that I am a bit of a novice and this may very well be a novice question but can any tell me I need to hire a real estate attorney and if so how much of my budget should set a side for lawyer fees. Also if you are in the Northern New Jersey area and know of any local lawyers please drop me note.

I would recommend finding an experienced real estate lawyer in your community - ask your CPA or banker for a referral. Shouldn't cost more than about $1500 and it will be good education for you.

Attorney fees can vary. The attorneys I recommend to clients vary anywhere from $995 to $1600.

This is attorney is a younger guy and very good with first time home buyers and his fee is on the lower end of that scale.

Barli & Associates, LLC
Daniel Barli, Esq.
Office: (973) 638-1101 Fax: (201) 326-5176  http://www.barlilaw.com/

Thank you for the information Kevin, it is much appreciated. I am currently waiting for my financial adviser to forward me a contact as well. I will reach out to Daniel. Thanks again. 

I am looking for a referral for a Real Estate Attorney in Pasadena, TX or surrounding area. I visited my CPA to talk about investing in real estate, now I am looking for a Real Estate Attorney. I want to talk about which type of LLC should I use and how to transfer properties to an LLC, whether I should Quit Claim Deed or Warrant Deed, or what other options are available.

Any referrals for the Pasadena, TX area?