Votes |
New Loan Officer Needed in Northern Illinois - Construction Loans

Patrick Roob
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Sep 28 2016, 09:36

Hey everyone!

How are you? I am currently in need of a new Loan Officer, could you help?

I am located in Round Lake Beach Illinois, and am looking for someone who is in Norther Illinois, or the Northwest Suburbs of Illinois to work with. Additionally, I am very interested in someone whom has worked with other investors and may have experience with construction/remodeling loans.

Currently, I have an FHA on a four-unit, and am looking to purchase a SFH with a construction loan as a value-add. However, I closed on my FHA roughly 7 months ago, and my previous L.O. cannot help on this loan, as it has not been a year which has passed since my last closing. However, they have advised that other Loan Officers many times do help on the second loan, but their policies will not allow it.

If you, or anyone you know, can offer me some assistance in a very good Loan Officer to work with in my area, I would GREATLY appreciate it. In efforts to trigger some Keyword Alerts for other investors near myself, I have added a list of surrounding towns below.

Keyword Alerts: Gurnee, Waukegan, Grayslake, Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, Mundelein, Libertyville, Lincolnshire, Vernon Hills, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Deerfield, Arlington Heights, Wheeling, Buffalo Grove, Palatine, Schaumburg, Crystal Lake, Cary, Pleasant Prairie, Kenosha, Racine.

Thank you so much!
Patrick

Loading replies...