Votes
Matthew Ward
  • Duluth, MN
Votes |
General Contractor Looking for Partner/Mentor

Matthew Ward
  • Duluth, MN
Posted Dec 5 2016, 09:12
Good Morning BP! I've been studying real estate investing since the beginning of 2013 and I even turned down a full time position with Medtronic to work for a remodeling company. I decided that if I was going to get started in real estate investing (which my heart was now set on) I would begin by diving into the part that was most exciting to me (besides financial freedom). After getting experience remodeling homes through someone else's business, I took the next step in my journey and started my own company and got my contractors license. Now I am looking for a partner/mentor to do a deal with. I am hoping to find someone who can help show me the ropes. I have learned all I can from reading the articles and listening to the podcast for the past 3-4 years. I learn better from first hand experience. I am offering to do the construction side of things if you can fund the deal. You can rest easy knowing that the contractor working on your property is passionate about remodeling, real estate investing, and the deal itself. I live in St. Paul but I don't mind working on a deal in Minneapolis, or the other suburbs of the twin cities in Minnesota. As always thanks for the BP!

Loading replies...