CLEVELAND! Where you at? Let’s talk!

2 Replies

Hey Cleveland Ohio! First off, I am loving the time I have spent in your city. Staying in Ohio City and man, what a great neighborhood. We could film a whole new season of Zombie House Flipping in this neighborhood and it would be AWESOME.

I would like to meet with some local investors in the Cleveland area, especially the real estate agents and wholesalers supplying the deals, and the landlords and turn key guys taking them down or selling them off.

Let’s grab a beer or coffee and talk shop. I am here until Saturday.

Talk soon!
-Justin Stamper

Originally posted by @Justin Stamper :

Hey Cleveland Ohio! First off, I am loving the time I have spent in your city. Staying in Ohio City and man, what a great neighborhood. We could film a whole new season of Zombie House Flipping in this neighborhood and it would be AWESOME.

I would like to meet with some local investors in the Cleveland area, especially the real estate agents and wholesalers supplying the deals, and the landlords and turn key guys taking them down or selling them off.

Let’s grab a beer or coffee and talk shop. I am here until Saturday.

Talk soon!
-Justin Stamper

Happy to hear you had a great time in Cleveland! There are so many little pockets that are booming right now. The entire market has been really changing over these last few years! Good luck to you!

#TheLand

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here