looking for recommendations for cross border tax professional

2 Replies

I am located in Niagara Falls, ON and have few rentals in Buffalo area. I am looking for recommendations for tax preparation professional with knowledge of cross-border (USA/CAN) taxation. I greatly appreciate any help!

@Andrew Janicki

Are you a US Citizen? If not - you may be required to file a nonresident alien tax return(1040-NR)

How do you hold your rental properties currently?(personally in your own name, single member LLC or a partnership?)