Looking for Turnkey Providers & PMs in Ohio

16 Replies

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to start our real estate portfolio by investing in a few multi-family properties in Ohio. We would greatly appreciate turnkey providers and PM recommendations from the BP community. Once we have our teams together, we would like to visit Ohio sometime this month to walk through properties, and hopefully, make a purchase. We are looking in a few keys areas in Ohio: Cleveland, Akron, Dayton, Toledo, Cincinnati & Columbus. TIA, and I hope to make some great connections here soon. 

Thank you!

I’m specialized within Toledo, and the north end at that. Happy to show you around and what works here. I live on my rental income so it has to be stable, reliable, and have reasonable upside for me. 

There’s enough opportunity within 8 square blocks in Toledo that I’ve chosen to keep my eggs in one basket, and watch the basket very carefully :) (Warren Buffet quote)

Originally posted by @VB Phom :

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to start our real estate portfolio by investing in a few multi-family properties in Ohio. We would greatly appreciate turnkey providers and PM recommendations from the BP community. Once we have our teams together, we would like to visit Ohio sometime this month to walk through properties, and hopefully, make a purchase. We are looking in a few keys areas in Ohio: Cleveland, Akron, Dayton, Toledo, Cincinnati & Columbus. TIA, and I hope to make some great connections here soon. 

Thank you!

You have come to the right place! There are tons on here! Good luck!

@VB Phom In the Toledo, Ohio area @Engelo Rumora is the king of turnkey properties. He has an excellent national and international reputation. I've seen his properties before and after rehab as he does a great job. 

Don't just take my word, but search his name here and Google it.

Good luck

AdamAtassi

@Andrew Fidler , thank you for reaching out. I've connected with you and will touch base with you when we are ready to roll out to the Toledo area. 

@Tom Ott and smartland are really the only true turnkey providers I’ve seen in Cleveland.

I can give you a PM recommendation for Cleveland but it’s not turnkey.

Hi @Tom Ott ,

I see that you are a turnkey provider in Cleveland. Is there anything you can send me in terms of properties you have available? 

Thanks!

@Caleb Heimsoth , thank you for the information. I'd appreciate any recommendations you may have. 

This post has been removed.

I have been doing business in the Cleveland markets for about 9 years. With more then 450 under our belt,  90% in the last 5 years or so, SF MF, we have the knowledge to help. We handle everything . Rehab, passing inspections, local and state, placing tenants all PM . I can guarantee you our repairs/ rehab pricing is 40- 50% less then most you will speak with.   We  do not nickle and dime our clients  on PM fees, as well. We handle all for you.  I am here to help 

Typical deal, 11- 14% net cap with PP avg , 60k, GH, MH , WH, CH ,Euclid, Lee Harvard, West side , 

PP includes all rehab, passing inspections, local and state , warranty , rent assurance, meaning rent begins not later then 90s days after the close no matter what. If we fall behind on rehab, and placing the tenant, we pay the rent until the tenant comes in. Clients receive the amount on the pro forma provided . If we are off we pay the difference for the 1st year then raise the rents. Also 1st year PM , SO net is actually higher . 

Updated 4 months ago

BTW we only deal with cash buyers,

Originally posted by @Adam A. :

@VB Phom In the Toledo, Ohio area @Engelo Rumora is the king of turnkey properties. He has an excellent national and international reputation. I've seen his properties before and after rehab as he does a great job. 

Good luck

AdamAtassi

Thanks for the recommendation, mate! 

@VB Phon, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. We specialize in turnkey real estate investing in the Toledo Ohio market, and that is where 90% of my personal rental portfolio is based. 

Thanks!

Dominique

Originally posted by @Adam A. :

Good luck

AdamAtassi

haha, thanks for your kind words and support mate.

If I'm the King than this guy is the "Godfather" @Chris Clothier lol

Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth :

Tom Ott and smartland are really the only true turnkey providers I’ve seen in Cleveland.

I can give you a PM recommendation for Cleveland but it’s not turnkey.

Thank you for the shout out! I appreciate it! 

Hi @Tom Ott,

I see that you are a turnkey provider in Cleveland. Is there anything you can send me in terms of properties you have available? 

Thanks!

Send me a message! I would be happy to connect! 

Hello,

Thank you!

Hi VB - 

Congratulations! Really exciting that your taking your first step toward REI and sounds like you've put a good plan in place. Working with an experienced team is invaluable. Best of luck with everything!

@VB Phom  

Cleveland Ohio is a GREAT market. 

I personally use a Hybrid method of management. 

My investors buy something off market from me and 

I give them a list of managers to choose from. I also train 

them on how to self manage by using local boots on the ground. 

My opinion of  a COMPLETE ONE STOP SHOP is that the more 

they do for you, the more you are paying for the deal. 

It can be worth it though, I am just about maximizing returns. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here